• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Phase 3 hand ins

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Phase 3

At this rate there will be nothing left to sell on vendors.

Sorry for those wanting items for deco atm, hopefully after this hand in phase I can restock as normal. Until then, you won't find a lot of items I normally stock, I want that sorcerers armor lol.

Oh and while I think about it, I have not as yet traded any of my xmas gifts etc as for 50pts it is imo hardly worth the effort. Also some people collect these.
For those who do collect, I have spares of a lot of things such as snowmen, candles, bells, etc etc and will swap one for one if you need a particular name etc. I have put new menu link on my site for 'Item Lists' which list names, etc of those items fish, obsidians, gifts etc that have been collectible. Follow the link on spellweave.com if you're interested.

K

Katlene

whole buncha stuff on that list i chucked out or stuck on vendors. kinda wish i hadnt of cleaned up at the start of the year ahh wells

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cant wait til this phase comes in.. i went thorugh my house and i hate loads and loads of 10k items :D yay for me!! lol

K

Katlene

i need to go do more stuff, theres things i want but i dont have enough things to hand in!!

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im in that same boat. i want that ring/braclet set but dont have enuff items for the points :(

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im a bit shtitty at the whole thing. Ive got 23k points if i remember correctly but the only thing i want is a beehive... Its 80k freaken points. Thats absolute BULL! I want to be able to withdraw my points into a ticket and sell them.

K

Katlene

Yeah its a bit screwed. Id love the bee hive, the fire pit, horse barding, the mouse hole, dragon head, the jewels and depending on mods mebbe the sorcerers armor *sigh*

A

Azureal

I came back once the whole Ophid/Moonglow thing was over and done with. All I managed to get was rations and skins from the ophids in T2A. A couple hours each night, had me up to 50k points in a couple weeks. Then phase 2 came out, and I bought every map, stealable, marti I could find, as well as doing about 50 MiBs. Im now up to 210k points in the collection, and another 100k worth of points in large point value that Im considering selling.

Right now Im switching between all virtue dungeons clearing out the bottom floors before popping into Ogre Lords, Titans, Demons etc looking for any virtue item drops. At 10k points each, theres a killing to be made. Throw in any maps you find, and its all cream. Im actually considering hunting low end paragons in Ilsh. All paragons have a chance to drop marties points), as well as paragon chests (points for phase 3) and inside each chest is a map (more points). Add in the gold you get as loot, and any money you can make from selling decent armor/weapon drops and use that to buy any tickets you see for sale.

Dont get disheartened by not having many points, I was devestated when I came back to find people had MILLIONS of points available, and I thought Id never get anything off the list, theres still plenty of ways to get more points out there.

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I second the regret at tidying up earlier this year - had to free up some storage so I dumped a whole boatload of 110 ps's on a vendor for peanuts... hindsight is a marvelous thing.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Even if you did 'tidy up' or not have copious amounts of stuff stored as I did, you can still make 10-50k points a day easily with those items that still spawn. Try fishing, farming tmaps, farming virtue armors, etc.

F

Fink

Im a bit shtitty at the whole thing. Ive got 23k points if i remember correctly but the only thing i want is a beehive... Its 80k freaken points. Thats absolute BULL! I want to be able to withdraw my points into a ticket and sell them.
Jah, hunt in the anti-virtue dungeons.. you should see a 10th anniversary item drop every now & then, hand in a few of those and you'll get your beehive (and save christmas!).

D

Desperado

Once this is all over there will be items for sale and you can make gold a lot easier than hunting atries :thumbup1:

G

greatpumpkinator

With the next phase, I'll get 215K points...and a grand total of about 700K points. Most of that are the Anti-Virtue items though.

And I already used 300K of them to get the ring set...wish I would have waited so I could get the new mage set. Oh well. Mouse hole it is then!

Guess there was a good reason I saved all 50 of my plague beast cores. LOL.

T

tymbow

Just farm the anti-virtue dungeons. It's easy - I got 5 items yesterday and 9 this week. Best to use a warrior as you get more points if you are close to the beastie when it dies and do direct damage. That is, an EV slinging mage works, but the warrior gets more points in my experience and from what I understand about how it all works.

Personally, I find slaying imps and hell hounds in Hythloth gives me drop about every 40 minutes on average. They are tough enough and the spawn rate is high enough to speed up the drop, and they are minimal risk to most players.

A

Azureal

I dont think its out of place asking, and it still slightly on topic, but would anyone mind sharing a basic UOA macro for handing items in? Ive already got several hundred hand ins in bags, its gonna be downright painful handing the stuff in, let alone redeeming the tickets.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hands its will be painful but i guess with a target item type macro u should be able to donate i guess

D

Desperado

With the next phase, I'll get 215K points...and a grand total of about 700K points. Most of that are the Anti-Virtue items though.

And I already used 300K of them to get the ring set...wish I would have waited so I could get the new mage set. Oh well. Mouse hole it is then!

Guess there was a good reason I saved all 50 of my plague beast cores. LOL.

You can pick up 250points ea simply culling exodus overseers even more if you take the clockworks in the dugeon take a mule park it up the north end drag out the controllers and have a ball also plenty of paragons and gold:)

F

Fink

if there is a macro im interested!
That's cheating! Don't you know we're supposed to endure every single god-damned click? :lol:

Given you have to drag & drop the items on the NPCs, you couldn't automate the movement without using a script (I swear, it's like EA are actively encouraging scripting).

Handing in the tickets, however, you can use an "item type" macro in UO:Assist. Or just position the donation button over your pile of tickets and click through (the menu vanishes while you've got a targeting cursor).

Very simplest way to macro it in UO:A would be to start record this..

Click the donate button (records as a menu selection)
Target a ticket (records as a target)

Okay, you've stopped recording at this point. Now you edit the target line, change it to Target Item Type. Bind a key to that macro and you've turned two mouseclicks into one button press. If you want to get tricky, record this..

Click donate
Target ticket
Click donate
Target ticket
Click donate
Target ticket

..etc, as many times as is convenient (eg:10 times to donate 10 tickets). Then you'll want to go through and edit all the targets like before so it looks like this..

Menu Selection
Target Item Type
Menu Selection
Target Item Type
Menu Selection
Target Item Type

..and so on. That ought to work. If there's any problems with it, try inserting pauses between the lines like this..

Menu Selection
Target Item Type
Pause 200
Menu Selection
Target Item Type
Pause 200
Menu Selection
Target Item Type

..etc. That just slows UO:A down enough to match speed with the game. UO:A isn't allowed to run any faster than UO, hence some macros need those pauses so it doesn't run afoul of the old "You must wait to perform another action" thing.

Hope some of that made sense. :mf_prop:

K

Katlene

ahh wicked!! shall put that to the test come phase 3 i have a bag with bout 30 things waiting for donation.
Dropping the items on the NPC doesnt worry me so much its just the ticket thing is a pain in the tookus, i guess by the time you finish said dropping of items it kinda gets a bit tedious come ticketing :loser:*chuckles*
But we are getting some pretty cool stuff, i dont have a hope in hell of getting the sorcerers armour that id like to :sad4: but eh ill survive.
Anyone seen the mouse hole yet?

F

Fink

Anyone seen the mouse hole yet?
Apparently it looks crap-arse (just a black pixel squiggle), but it's meant to teleport you with your house or something.. good for non-customs that have tedious-to-run-about-in layouts, like towers and castles. I heard that on UHall though, so maybe it's just a black squiggle.

Me, I want a portable hole that you can place and step through, like in the cart:eyes:ns.