• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pets with poison resist

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Which pets come with high poison resist? Prefer a rideable. Need something that can due decent dps, with high poison resist for what I am fighting.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Dread Spiders come with 100% poison resist... can't ride them but they are awesome though sadly underpowered when fully trained.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unicorn has innate poison resistance as a special and can get some decent builds from it too (only as a female char though) (2 slot)
The najasaurus is max poison resistant and also curse resistant due to over capped spell resist (2 slot)
The rest are not worth bothering with, oh and don't go for the Rainbow Unicorn from the shop.....it doesn't have poison resistance like it's common cousin.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Unicorn is completely immune to the Poison status, but is still vulnerable to the Poison element damage (such as dealt by Poison Strike, Strangulate, or some creature's melee, such as Putrifier). The Unicorn can also attempt to cure you if you're poisoned and at low health.

The Najasaurus is COMPLETELY immune to Poison. As in not only is it immune to the Poison status, it also has 100% Poison Resist. The Najasaurus is also completely overstatted for it's slots. A freshly tamed, 2 Slot Najasaurus can have 750+ Health, up to 300 DEX (anything above 190 is a waste) and up to 171.0 Resist after tame. They come with the Poison ability, and that's it, so they're pretty customizable. I have 2 Najasaurus. One with FWW+Poison Breath, that i use for AoEing down spawn at Champs, and one with AI+Poison Breath, which i mostly use for tanking Putrifier when gathering Paroxy keys. Between Consume Damage and 100% Poison Resist, the Putrifier can't even scratch my Najasaurus.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The Unicorn is completely immune to the Poison status, but is still vulnerable to the Poison element damage (such as dealt by Poison Strike, Strangulate, or some creature's melee, such as Putrifier). The Unicorn can also attempt to cure you if you're poisoned and at low health.

The Najasaurus is COMPLETELY immune to Poison. As in not only is it immune to the Poison status, it also has 100% Poison Resist. The Najasaurus is also completely overstatted for it's slots. A freshly tamed, 2 Slot Najasaurus can have 750+ Health, up to 300 DEX (anything above 190 is a waste) and up to 171.0 Resist after tame. They come with the Poison ability, and that's it, so they're pretty customizable. I have 2 Najasaurus. One with FWW+Poison Breath, that i use for AoEing down spawn at Champs, and one with AI+Poison Breath, which i mostly use for tanking Putrifier when gathering Paroxy keys. Between Consume Damage and 100% Poison Resist, the Putrifier can't even scratch my Najasaurus.
Good to know... I have one I just never really use it...

I do however use my awesome Unicorn...