• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pets, Invis, Paragons oh my!!

K

Kimble

A couple of questions, all kind of related....

Pretty much all related to Luck and artifact chance too.....

Scenario
I'm a tamer, I have a Cu Sidh, I see a paragon and hide (did I say I'm also a coward?). Sidney,my Cu, then eats said Paragon (Yay!).

Questions....

Do I have a chance at an Arti, as I 1.did no dmg, and 2.was hidden? Do either of these facts have any bearing at all on anything?

Okay, second Scenario....

I have my stealther accompany me on the paragon/arty hunt, she's grouped and there to do nought but haul loot to the bank while my pet eats things. She remains hidden unless looting.

Questions.....

1.Does she (the stealther) have any chance at all of an arty as she never deals it dmg?
2.How does her being in the group (with zip luck stat) affect the normal monster loot?
3.In virtue dungeons does she have a chance at a 10th anni drop?
4.Does she reduce the tamers chance of an arti in either of these cases?

That's a few Q's there, if anyone can shed some light on how all this works I'd be grateful.

Cheers
Kim.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scenario
I'm a tamer, I have a Cu Sidh, I see a paragon and hide (did I say I'm also a coward?). Sidney,my Cu, then eats said Paragon (Yay!).

Questions....

Do I have a chance at an Arti, as I 1.did no dmg, and 2.was hidden? Do either of these facts have any bearing at all on anything?
Yes you have the same chance as if you had did all the damage yourself (this applies to paragons only, you are nerfed in a chance to get an artie if you are hidden in an anti-vitrue dungeon).

Okay, second Scenario....

I have my stealther accompany me on the paragon/arty hunt, she's grouped and there to do nought but haul loot to the bank while my pet eats things. She remains hidden unless looting.

Questions.....

1.Does she (the stealther) have any chance at all of an arty as she never deals it dmg?
No. When your pet does damage, it's like you are doing the damage.

2.How does her being in the group (with zip luck stat) affect the normal monster loot?
The only luck that comes into play is the person that deals the most damage to the creature. It doesn't matter if you are in a party or not. So, no effect.

3.In virtue dungeons does she have a chance at a 10th anni drop?
No.

4.Does she reduce the tamers chance of an arti in either of these cases?
No.