• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Petition!!!!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I petition to remove "Reward" clothes from Veteran Rewards! Nobody wears a +3 Physical cloak! And replace them with different variations and a color gump. You can add 3 Mods and choose the color.

Clothing Choices-
Robe
Hooded Shroud
Epaulette
Body Sash
Cloak
Fur Cape
Doublet
(Samurai Stuff I don't know the name to)

Mod Choices-
5% Hit Chance
5% Defense Chance
5% SDI
10% Lrc
2 Mana Regen
2 Hit Point Regen
2 Stam Regen
5 Int Bonus
5 Stam Increase
5 Dex Bonus
5 Hit Point Increase
5 Str Bonus
10% Damage Increase
5% Swing Speed Increase
5% Lower Mana Cost
+5 Skill
..anything I forgot

Color Choice
All Current Reward Dyes

@Kryonix @Bleak thoughts maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anything that replaces the 3% phys resist will be a good step forward, there hues and mods are just too common and outdated which makes them invaluable. A little modification, not necessarily making them customizable should be made.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anything that goes in the same slot would be great and yes it's high time that 3% Physical was changed to something folk would actually give a rats about and want to wear them for... I think it's an excellent idea!

And I would go a step further and say it can even be that you have to chose a new one and can't just drop an old one in the box and exchange it since we all know there are 100's of them out there sitting in chests all over they can become some kind of weird rare old oddity for all I care... but having new ones with this proposal would be most excellent.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Keep it to resists and small stat bonuses. I don't think every piece of clothing should be able to have 5 SSI, SDI or skill available to them. Modern templates are already OP relative to the difficulty of mobs in this game.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep it to resists and small stat bonuses. I don't think every piece of clothing should be able to have 5 SSI, SDI or skill available to them. Modern templates are already OP relative to the difficulty of mobs in this game.
Well maybe lessen them but keep them in line with say. A conjurer garb. No one would wear anything less than that in all reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk