• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Petition for Darkfall stratics!!

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously, HELLO, EARTH TO STRATICS!!??? Why is this game not in their game list? I want to expect a stratics site for Darkfall when the game releases, do they seriously have something against this game? I want a stratics admin to get back to me on this ASAP!

http://www.stratics.com/

They don't even give you recent updates or news on stratics, but they do for every other game that is not released, and this is a game, the number one most hyped game right now, that comes out in 10 days or so... So this is a petition, I want my Darkfall Stratics site! Everyone who agrees that Darkfall must be added to the game list of stratics, use my sig..

This reminds me of when the media just completley BLACKS out and ignores stuff that should NOT be ignored at all..