• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet wont bond if training phase

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Anyone know if there is a bug in the pet bonding if its in training mode?

I have a Cu ive left for weeks at the stables, fed him and made him follow me and stabled him again, but he is not bonding at all.

Any ideas?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Havent had this issue. I feed them and write the day and time in their name and they always bond 7 days later.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The only time I have ever had that issue is when my taming was low a good bit ago. If you barely have enough taming for a slight control chance the "taming check" made when you feed them can be failed. So I would feed the pet 8 times or so before stabling for the 7 days. Just to ensure that at least one of the feedings passed the taming check to start the process.