• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet training bug.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just completely finished the final leveling of a pet and had a few extra points to spare which I cannot get rid of. Now when I fight with my pet, I get the gains message and the training progress gump pops up even though my pet has reached 100% of the final leveling.

This is really annoying and should be taken care of please. While you're at it, give us an option to dump leftover points.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just completely finished the final leveling of a pet and had a few extra points to spare which I cannot get rid of. Now when I fight with my pet, I get the gains message and the training progress gump pops up even though my pet has reached 100% of the final leveling.

This is really annoying and should be taken care of please. While you're at it, give us an option to dump leftover points.
They said at the M&G that they were going to add this option to a future publish... so September???

Anyway in the meantime just throw that thing way off the side of the screen somewhere ..... well in the EC at least it always was popping up where you left it...

However now Pinco put it into your pets healthbar .... which is AWESOME so no more pop ups. I just get the message... but I can ignore that easy enough. Love @Pinco!

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Put the last points on STR, INT or any other of that stats. That works.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try Mana and hit the max arrow, should go to zero, even if it's only one point - that's providing you don't have mana maxxed out. I always leave a few points on mana so that very thing doesn't happen to me, hate those annoying popups but like Mal, I use EC Pinco so not a problem.

I'm in the same boat, just a few points left, but i can't add to mana because the mana/stam/hits stuff is at cap. (forget the exact combo, but since some of my other stats are set high, i can't dump the rest into mana) And in my case its a blue beetle, and I did things in the wrong order so the build is totally gimped. ( i added rune corruption first, which removed a whole ton of later options)

annoying to say the least.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Can't. Everything else is max. Lol.

It's ok for me to trash this one and start over. I just thought the pop-up should be fixed and remaining points trashed if people wanted. I know I'd like to see it soon.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I Can't. Everything else is max. Lol.

It's ok for me to trash this one and start over. I just thought the pop-up should be fixed and remaining points trashed if people wanted. I know I'd like to see it soon.
Theres a few pets that can get enough points to have a few left over. I was giving one HP/mana to leave multiples of 12. When that stopped, I ended up giving it 29 Stamina regen.