• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Trainer For Hire

Puck

The Mischievous
I love training pets, so if you are in the market for a pet trained and scrolled up, then get in touch with me! I am very reasonable, not greedy. If you want a pet trained up so you can apply the scrolls, then I'm your man! All negotiable! Cheers! -Puck, aka Vlad Tepes :)

Last edited:

LittleGemMagnolia

Visitor
Campaign Supporter
I love training pets, so if you are in the market for a pet trained and scrolled up, then get in touch with me! I am very reasonable, not greedy. If you want a pet trained up so you can apply the scrolls, then I'm your man! All negotiable! Cheers! -Puck, aka Vlad Tepes :)
You are VERY good at training pets. Your prices are fair. I will use you HARD! Better get to skillin foo! I am going to buy them up! I need to get you scrolls HARD! :| *runs off to get her pet groove on*