• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Templates (generic)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I would like to make a post of Generic Pet templates to link to my Training A-Z sticky. If anyone wants to contribute to this thread please fill out the post in the following manner:
  • Pet (Species)
  • Control slot at taming (start slot/end slot)
  • Location of tameable (helpful for new tamers)
  • Suggestions (can be anything here)
  • Last but not least pictures of your animal lore windows
If you wish to participate please try and keep the side discussion down to a minimum, I would like the post to be mainly Pet Templates. Thank you all. (when I have time I will add a few of mine as well)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
  • Iron Beetle
  • 2/5
  • Underworld, on the road to Navrey
  • One of my favorite pets, you hardly ever see. They can mine and eat ore to change colors (sadly this doesn't add anything to them, when they were introduced I made the suggestion that they should gain resistances based on the type of ore they eat, as a temporary buff)

Last edited: