• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Statues

Blues Topside

Adventurer
Governor
Can we get a option to turn pets into Statues, insteading of setting them wild? I have a handful of pets I have trained up that have no application anymore. Colored Hyriu for example, let us perminately turn pets into statues we can display that shows the pets stats when they were "put to pasture." Make a quest or even a updated huntsman reward maybe a taxadermy revamp, whatever but we need to be able to have this option. I am fast running out of stable spots and really dont want to build another tamer to hold these unused pets. Please and Thank you...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They made the pet castle then had a toymaker NPC that made wooden pet statues. I was very happy thinking we could get those to display. But , no.

Turning pets into statues would be great! A more expensive taxidermy kit.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's a pretty cool idea, which sadly means it will probably never happen.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Suggested 10 years ago, still a great idea!

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is already possible and in-game (just not accessible to regular players). There are Game Master tools that do this. Game Masters can turn creatures into statues in their pack, and pop them out by using the statue.