• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Stats Dropped

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a pet that had 150 Str, 150 Dex, and 150 Int. I used a Tasty Treat on it and all 3 stats went up to 157. When the Tasty Treat wore off, all stats dropped to 143. If I use a Tasty Treat now, they all go to 150, then back to 143 when it wears off. Is there a way to get my stats back to normal?

Thanks

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
This is the Tasty treat bug.. Be glad it was not on a fully 5 slotted pet.. because it lowers the dex and stam to 143.. and while the dex returns to 150 at server restart the stam never does.. What Cause this is when you give the pet a Tasty treat then you log off before the 20 min timer is over.. it then does a recoil were it subtracts the added stats from the base stats..Since Stam was never meant to be lowered by spells when the other stats return to full value at a shard restart.. the stam does not( leaving it at 143).... Just to warn people again .. If You use a tasty treat or buff spell on your pet.. Do not log off before the food/ spell timer has lapsed.. Hope this helps ^_~

Last edited:

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Donavon That’s exactly what I did. I stabled the pet while the Tasty Treat was still active. Thanks for you detailed explanation.