• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet stabled itself

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has anyone else had a pet disappear to find it in stables?

I was in Britain near the governor house with my 4 slot fire crimson drake following me then it suddenly disappeared and my followers dropped to 0.

I checked the area, couldn't find it. I recalled and it never showed up, so I checked the stable and thankfully it was there.

I don't remember this happening before, hope it doesn't happen while hunting ..

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Were you near Blackthorn’s Castle? If you were close enough, your pet/s will “auto stable”.
Mystery solved, that was quick; thanks Mordha :)

I was the other side of the river, behind the governors office. Didn't think I'd be close enough for the castles auto stable, but I went back and I got the message (that I must have missed the first time) 'Pets are not permitted in this location. Your pet has been sent to the stables.'

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mystery solved, that was quick; thanks Mordha :)

I was the other side of the river, behind the governors office. Didn't think I'd be close enough for the castles auto stable, but I went back and I got the message (that I must have missed the first time) 'Pets are not permitted in this location. Your pet has been sent to the stables.'
You think that was odd....

I was in that area last year, doing a trade order (and running north toward the pass from MY OFFICE - I'm the Governor of Britain on LA), and I was attacked by a red Rouser from INSIDE Blackthorn Dungeon. How the hell it got outside that one small area of the dungeon (the town fragments), no one can figure out. It took 3-4 of us an hour to kill it.