• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet stable slot question

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi

I am playing on Siege with Taming 120, Lore 120 and Vet 115.
I think I have 11-13 pets in stable at the moment.

I am thinking to transfer Vet to soulstone while working my other skill... (intend to train on bard skills). Here goes my question, my worries that is that will I losing pets in stable? I think the answer is yes I will losing.. will lost pet in random or refuse for me to stable until i drop some of the pets?

Thanks

K

Kazumi the Wild

no pets will be lost, but you won't be able to stable (or restable) anything until you have enough skill for the slots.

Let's say you were a 120/120/120, with 14 slots all filled with pets.

You soulstone animal taming, bringing your total number of slots to 11 (240+ skill for 5 slots, +3 for 120 lore, +3 for 120 vet).

Let's say you took out 4 horses from the stables. You'd be able to restable only 1 horse - the rest would not be stableable.

Hope that helps!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep Kaz is bang on right....people drop and raise thier skills with jewelry all the time to increase slots during stabling....then replace jewelry to hunt with.

Just make sure you always have the skill back to max before going to the stable!
:)