• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet spells

G

gandolfofaol

Is there a list of spells that pets have available for casting and what is the AI that determines what spell to cast and when? I mean it seems when I'm fighting (dying to) Greater Dragons They seem to hit me up with para/exp/breath alot more than when I'm hunting those rogue murders around the land.

C

Corrupted Goblin

Take this over to the tamer forum. The UI that is involved pretty much runs based of their current magery and current mana. If they are low mana you will see alot of harm magic arrow fire ball. they generally start out casting flame strikes (if gm magery) and then drop the lvl of spell they are casting from there again based off of their current mana. List of spells is simple they can cast greater heal and most can cast arch cure and then all direct damage spells minus mind blast.

G

gandolfofaol

Thank you for your answer. Would you take this over to the tamer forum for me please.

Z

Zurloth

I dont think there is a tamer fourm anymore o.0

Also i can tell you goblin is atleast half inncorect. Monster Magery skill does not change what they cast (pets or monsters with 20 magery will cast flamestrikes and so on) also monsters dont allways start with there highest lvl spell..

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
AI basically tells the creature to cast every spell possible in less than a second from multiple screens away. All you need to know.