• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet skills.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tamed a GD with all skills over 130, then they dropped to 95 or something. Except magery with dropped to exactly 120.0!

I thought, that I can train them up back to 130+. I started with magic resist, since that is only a matter of minutes. Went up pretty fast to 117.1 but now it doesn't seem to raise anymore. Feels like I've hit a cap.

How much % of their pre-tamed skill-cap do they loose upon taming? Is this random (to a degree) or is there an exact formula?

TBH, this information would be useful in either the Taming FAQ or the pet training guide.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tamed a GD with all skills over 130, then they dropped to 95 or something. Except magery with dropped to exactly 120.0!

I thought, that I can train them up back to 130+. I started with magic resist, since that is only a matter of minutes. Went up pretty fast to 117.1 but now it doesn't seem to raise anymore. Feels like I've hit a cap.

How much % of their pre-tamed skill-cap do they loose upon taming? Is this random (to a degree) or is there an exact formula?

TBH, this information would be useful in either the Taming FAQ or the pet training guide.
The greater draggy info is stickied, but they still have a thread of their own atm. Linky here. The first post should explain everything you need :)

Wenchy