• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet pull and Crafting Problem...?

• Thread starter imported_Spacey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Spacey

Up until 2 days ago, I was pulling rares at my usual painfully slow rate and crafting with relative ease. Then, all of a sudden, I can't craft what usually took me 1 out of 3 times to craft. It became 0 out of 9 and I gave up. Tried a little bit later and still failed many times, and now I am afraid to try again lol. I have not pulled one rare in days and watch the money disappear. Anybody experiencing a drought, or is it my dumb luck!?? Did someone trip the "no rares" wire at EA? :p

M

Meggers

It has always been that way. Some days I couldn't go wrong crafting and others I was 1 for 9. As for pulls it was the same.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I have crafters that in that past have been very consistent with their crafting successes. In the past 3 months, they can't even make pet pictures.

It sure seems as though crafting has been tweaked to help us lose money. Then again....I had thought that maybe with so many people crafting it's probably made the odds tougher at succeeding. I surely wish that EA would think about making crafting 'less' difficult in the furture. Maybe that way crafted item prices will come down a little?

Pet pulls? I haven't even gotten an affie/cheetah in a few weeks. Again...I thought maybe with the amount of people pet pulling it's again...increased the odds of failing.

Wonder if EA could tell us if that's what is going on?

F

festrmentmagnet

I pulled a robocat yesterday in AV. I think you have to switch it up some.
Like switch sims that do the pulling or switch from a long run of pulling dogs to pulling cats.

I

imported_Spacey

*drools over robocat*

I finally crafted ONE clothing rack, but having no luck pulling. It's horrible. Maybe I will try on another sim, if there is any method to the madness at all.

Dutch, I often wondered myself if other people pulling had anything to do with the way I was pulling, or if it is just an individual thing. Who knows.

S

Sativa L

About 3 months ago I pulled a robocat, st bernard, pink poodle and 2 tigers over 3 days. About a week later I deleted the pink poodle by mistake
I think killing that puppy killed my luck.

I

imported_corpatortis

games of chance are always tough.

i used to pull pets and realized the percentage was too big of an ass for me to bother.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Up until 2 days ago, I was pulling rares at my usual painfully slow rate and crafting with relative ease. Then, all of a sudden, I can't craft what usually took me 1 out of 3 times to craft. It became 0 out of 9 and I gave up. Tried a little bit later and still failed many times, and now I am afraid to try again lol. I have not pulled one rare in days and watch the money disappear. Anybody experiencing a drought, or is it my dumb luck!?? Did someone trip the "no rares" wire at EA? :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly I never pulled a rare. And at one point I really did try.
I have no luck in the matter whatsoever. So I think you probably just picked up my luck.

R

Rach

I haven't had much luck either.. I haven't been trying that much. The lag is killing me.

G

I had been pet pulling for about a week about a month ago in AV, dogs . . .and all I could get was 3 affies. That was the first time I had ever taken the initiative to try to pet pull, and it sucks. lol I'm just trying to blow all my money the best way possible but it is really annoying when you spend hours on end trying to pull something and all I get is ugly dogs that looks like mops. Afghans are soooo ugly! Ugh I just want a poodle!! rannnttt over.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

All I get is ugly dogs that looks like mops. Afghans are soooo ugly! Ugh I just want a poodle!! rannnttt over.

[/ QUOTE ]

*giggles* You mean the dog with no eyes?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Psh, I refuse to even call it a dog haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dust rag?