• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Prices

• Thread starter Hungry Cheetah
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

Hungry Cheetah

How much should I sell pets for? I'm on Siege, so I'd need the prices for there. What would a fresh tamed greater dragon with good stats/resists/skills go for? Same with cu's, hiryu's both lesser and greater along with the different colors? Any help would be cool, or if there's already a thread up with this info could you post the link?

Thanks

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
How much should I sell pets for? I'm on Siege, so I'd need the prices for there. What would a fresh tamed greater dragon with good stats/resists/skills go for? Same with cu's, hiryu's both lesser and greater along with the different colors? Any help would be cool, or if there's already a thread up with this info could you post the link?

Thanks
Best Bet would be to go to the Siege Forums and post the pets and what's Stats/Resists/Skills they have are and Take offers if someone wants them then they'll Bid. I know prices on Siege are WAY below prodo shards most of the time. I think I saw a house In Luna there sell for around a Mil a bit back.

H

Hungry Cheetah

thanks for the info nexus, i'll post my pets for sale in the SP forum. Does anyone know how much the price would change if I trained pets? Like a cu at 5xgm vs fresh tame?

F

Fink

Does anyone know how much the price would change if I trained pets? Like a cu at 5xgm vs fresh tame?
Just some ideas..

Realistically you'll want to be compensated for your time so it would depend on how long the training took. Think of how much that time is worth in terms of gold farming or however else you could make your money, then maybe double it. Basically think of a good hourly rate and factor that in, tempered by the type of pet; reptalons aren't as popular as cu sidhes and would likely draw less money, so best stick to the mainstream animals. Also you'll probably want to bond the animal before training, so perhaps an addidional charge for storage.