• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Price check

Summit

Visitor
Hey guys, I managed to get these 2 cu's over to atl (along with the white styg drake i tamed and asked about previously) and i'm just wondering how I should price these... As atl is very different to my home shard. One is a black cu, and one is a Red cu If anyone could give me a guideline I'd apprecate it. Thanks :)

Attachments

Last edited:

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Only thing I can recommend is to see what other people are selling those for or to ask for offers in general chat. Prices can vary wildly from shard to shard.

Stygian drakes are not in high demand, no matter what color it is. I have never seen anyone using one in game besides myself and I eventually let mine go. IMO they don't make good pets because they spawn as 4 slots.

Last edited:

Summit

Visitor
That's the problem - prices everywhere vary so much. My home shard is more "pay it forward" so i've never really dealt with gold, and the prices on Atl are... well they're definitely something. @Khaelor I still have it if you're interested.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The market is crazy. Today a Black one that was 100 skill sold for 115M at 3 slot. I've seen near the same HP and resists go for 25M recently. Timing is everything. Just have to figure out what clock to use.

Maker2014

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Agree. It would depend on a lot of different things, including buyer availability and preferences. Plus the rarity of the combination of desirable stats like:
Color - black, plus HP 593 Plus Cold res = 70 Plus Energy res = 70. Then price can skyrocket like the one in the trade hall. Trying to actively spawn for something like that could take a very very very long time.
Same thing with other nowdays spawning rare pets : Strong Green or Strong Pink greater hiryus. You can try spawning them for 1-2 years and then maybe get one, depending on the effort you put in and the RNG.
Best thing probably is to put the pet in Stratics traders hall post pics of Lore for 1st lore page, and resists, and possibly intensity rating, and you may get a few hits of pricing.GL.