• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PET MEYHEM!!

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
PvP Arena 1.0 is up and among the funnier bugs is that if you pop two pets, they will fight each other before fighting anyone else. So we thought it would be fun to do a pet free-for-all, and the winner for some not yet available armor dye. And I got some pics!

If you can't tell, the devs basically used a copy of the first floor of necro's lair and cleared it of all but a couple wayward hook beasts. No penalty, nothing to lose. Except, as seas mentioned, some pride.

This last one is funny. Not only are the swords in sync, but so is the mage. They look like they are doing some kind of ritual to raise the dead.

Gremror

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
This is great! I thought about asking if someone was recording, but I know you'd be on it!

Konjah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I was only joking with someone the other day saying it would be funny to have an unlicensed underground rat fighting league *shakes head* hahaha... Something is defiantly up with that last picture... Cool clothes by the way, it reminds me of graffiti!