• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Leveling Question

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm new to the pet training and after asking some questions about the Naja, I figured I needed to do some test runs first. So, I did the Discovering Animal Training Quest with a fresh 2 slot Tiger. I selected Begin Animal Training and got it to 100% on a Dread Pirate. Then after the Quest giver told me I did an awesome job, I selected the Pet Training options. I used all of the points available setting various Stats, Resists, etc. At some point, the Tiger went from 2 to 3 slots, which I expected. My question is, What do I need to do to move this Tiger to 4 and 5 control slots?

Gardo

Journeyman
Same process as taking the tiger from 2-slot to 3-slot. Hit the training button and rinse and repeat.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found why I wasn’t getting the Begin Animal Training for the next level. I thought I’d used all the points, but actually had 10 left. I used the 10 points and then the next training level was available.