• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet intensity over 109%? Fresh tamed lesser Hiryu came with near perfect stats. It spawned as 2 slot pet, not 1 slot?

sini00

Visitor
I tamed a near perfect stat lesser Hiryu. I just realised the game says it is 2 slots. I thought all lesser hiryu spawn as one slot?

It was a fresh spawn, never tamed before, max str, max hp, 322 int and nearly max resists from it's possible spawnable resists. 80 fire, 65 phys, 15 cold, 39 poison, 38 energy.

The barding requirement is 86.6, which isn't the highest. I've got another high intensity fresh tamed lesser hiryu with 87 barding requirement, and that one is correctly a 1 slot pet.

Anyone know what's up with this max statted lesser hiryu spawning as a 2 slot pet? I didn't know they could do that. Does that also mean the pet is junk since it can be trained one less time now?

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It went over the 1 slot maximum. It is not common but some Lessers will do that. Any 1 slot Lesser builds well, I just look at the color and stick the ones with 105 Wrestling in my Bushido users stall.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sometimes you can be lucky too.
Got a 102% Lesser hiryu midnight blue thanks to the low starting stats that you can train to 125.