• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet for Dark Father ads

AirFluff

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
heya!

What would you suggest as pet and template to deal with the Dark Father’s ads? I suppose fire damage would be the key. I need something with a lot of hp and doing aoe.

Thanks

IGF

Visitor
heya!

What would you suggest as pet and template to deal with the Dark Father’s ads? I suppose fire damage would be the key. I need something with a lot of hp and doing aoe.

Thanks
Fire beetle with goo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
What are the resists of the DF? Lowest resist is fire or cold?
I think the OP is bringing up a good question : What type of pets? And what specials? Can it be done solo? If so what pet you would consider? (It will have to go through all rooms in there before gets to the DF and has to survive the rooms..) ? Has any one done the DF solo recently as a tamer? How did it go? Greatful for any replies also...

marcbobb72

Hunter/ The Syndicate
Stratics Veteran
Tank it up....900 + hp, 700str, 150 stam, 150 dex, 120's on all melee skills with 120 in resist and focus
Hope that's what you were looking for...
Cheers

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
As far as I can see though looking into the UO hall forum, DF has been changed to nearly impossible now for even a group of tamers, like 5-10..As its summons are much naster and these cannot be barded. It has been overtweaked..lol. So the question kinda remains either unanswered, or mums the word..lol.Still waiting also to hear what the best pet combos would be..
I hope the rumors are incorrect..not been there for a while, before the patch..

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you can still chop the bones.

sampires work best against the DF ads though, so ideally you have one sampire in your group. make sure you stand right on top of him so he can reach every monster attacking you with his whirlwind.

alternatively you could try a 100% fire damage pet with whirlwind/fww and goo that would first and foremost have to take care of the ads. The problem here would probably be reliability of it's whirlwinds - if it doesn't use them often enough you will get swarmed by the ads. worth a try though.