• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet eater

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The EMs love to kill us at our events but ours went a little crazy tonight. We did no damage and all the pets kept getting 1 hit killed and there were Melee toons and archers there.

Look at the pile o dead pets!

upload_2019-4-1_0-2-38.png

hehe Look at all the LS Cus @Khaelor
Don uses his beetle for RC.

That Hook below the pirate flag (top middle) was the drop. Don and I got 1.

After a while the EM removed the Boss and put one in we could kill.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like it had Chief Paroxysmus' ability to literally eat pets. He can 1 shot pets/summons and it full heals him when he does it. Having one of those as an EM Event boss (where there's craploads of tamers and people summoning) has got to be a nightmare.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like it had Chief Paroxysmus' ability to literally eat pets. He can 1 shot pets/summons and it full heals him when he does it. Having one of those as an EM Event boss (where there's craploads of tamers and people summoning) has got to be a nightmare.
Here is the whole picture. You can see there are lots of Tamers. There were posters from the forums looking for drops. This is 1/3 of the area, others were out of the pic. The Garg Bots are on our side. They died also.
upload_2019-4-1_15-22-37.png

We have been role playing in Governors meetings about the things on Test Center so our EM has been making the events be based on what is upcoming. Last month we found out that the Orcs are controlled by creatures whose ships fly in the heavens. We found one that crashed. This month we found that Hook is responsible for the Despicable Orcs that are manning the Beacons. I got a drop. Three others that play on LS regularly got 1. So maybe 1 or none was given to a non resident. Pretty cool deco that fits the event we are doing.

It was pure carnage for anything close. We were all area poisoned every few seconds. We tried to fight through it.
I love the drop!
upload_2019-4-1_15-18-52.png

Last edited:

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is the whole picture. You can see there are lots of Tamers. There were posters from the forums looking for drops. This is 1/3 of the area, others were out of the pic. The Garg Bots are on our side. They died also.
View attachment 96359

It was pure carnage for anything close. We were all area poisoned every few seconds. We tried to fight through it.
View attachment 96358
The boss was most definitely based on Chief Paroxysmus then. Chief Paroxy not only eats pets/summons in 1 hit and full heals from it, but he also farts every few seconds and poisons everyone with it.