• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Display Problem

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All,

Been noticing all the bug fixes going on in the new patch, very cool, and seen the pet stuff.

I have a Pet bug problem - had this one since the start of the pet patch.

I have used a Tactics 120 scroll on my pet - it shows this in the skills I have fully trained it up to 120 tactics.

It does not show this in the pet advancements, it is stuck on 115 tactics there, how do I get this fixed?

upload_2018-6-15_8-25-51.png upload_2018-6-15_8-27-14.png

Belmarduk

Adventurer
I also have the problem when I tell my pet to "Stay" and then run off about 1 screen to get the monster, the pets health-bar stays at 100% even though it is at 60% after a few seconds
I must click the healthbar, which brings up the "active target-bar" top-middle of screen - only then the "pulled" stat-bar of the pet updates again in rela-time
This is with the EC
Is this being fixed in Pub 100 does anyone know ?
Thankyou