• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Disappeared?

M

Malius

I got booted, along with everyone else, when LS crashed yesterday.
Upon logging in today, I was popped directly into the Nujelm Square (right into a Nightmare & Controller, which I barely survived :), where I had been upon yesterday's crash.
But......my Dragon was gone, and not stabled.
Anything I'm missing here, or is it a permanent loss?
He was a good'un too darnit.
Thanks,

Malius
LS

G

galefan2004

I got booted, along with everyone else, when LS crashed yesterday.
Upon logging in today, I was popped directly into the Nujelm Square (right into a Nightmare & Controller, which I barely survived :), where I had been upon yesterday's crash.
But......my Dragon was gone, and not stabled.
Anything I'm missing here, or is it a permanent loss?
He was a good'un too darnit.
Thanks,

Malius
LS

Assuming he died you should be able to run around Nu'Jelm and find him dead...even if it doesn't show that you have control slots if he is dead he will still be around. If he did't die and eventually wandered away you could be a out a dragon.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This happend to me once, and is the reason I always keep a pet ball in my bank vault linked to the current pet. Then, if I lose it, I just promptly recall to the bank and summon the ghost.

A

Azazel of LA

check your follower slots , if its still showing 5/5 its in your stable , if its showing 0/5 then your pet is gone forever

M

Malius

Was showing 0/5 slots....then FINALLY found him at Nujelm, and it let me call him, and showed 5/5 then.
Rezzed and back to being the good Lil Buddy his was before.
Thanks for the responses!
EDIT: Relogging several times didn't do any good, and I didn't think to use the petball, which is linked to this pet. The 0/5 followers is what gave me a sinking feeling :)
Malius
LS

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm impressed you found him and got him back.... especially showing 0/5.... the one time I had lost a pet it was certainly gone for good..... congrats on keeping your pet.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad you found your pet :)

I tend to keep a pet summoning ball and use that then the re-log as my first recovery options, then retrace my steps and search the area concerned very carefully. Sometimes a pet will go silly and wander off as far as it can reach in a certain direction. So you can find them a long way from where you were hunting.

Wenchy

M

Malius

I should mention Lady Angel, who told me she had seen a Draggy Ghost around Nujelm....it gave me cause to continue searching.

Thanks Angel!

Malius
LS