• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Control Slots

P

Papadom

How can I tell how many pet control slots I have available and how do I tell how many control slots are needed for each pet?

TY

N

Nenime

To see how many control slots a pet requires you best look a the corresponding page on Hunter's Guide.

To see how many stable slots you have I recommend to use this calculator form PRC. The formula itself is like this:
UO Playguide said:
Stable Slots
All characters are allowed to store 2 pets with an NPC Stablemaster. In order to stable more, your total combine skill in Animal Taming, Veterinary, and Animal Lore will need to be a certain amount.

Combined Skill Total.......Slots
160 - 199.9...................3
200 - 239.9...................4
240+............................5

You will be awarded another stable slot for each of the following skills at 100.0, 110.0, and 120.0: Animal Taming, Animal Lore, and Veterinary.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you look on your status gump, where the little horse is it has a number. If you have no pets out (mounted ethies count as a pet) it will say 0/5. That 0 changes to the number of control slots used by current pets. Everyone gets 5 control slots.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If that Status Gump, looks like a Horizontal Bar Graph showing your Hp's, Mana, Stamina, then you want to double click it and it will turn into an information window with a lot of interesting things. One of which is your Control Slots used/Max, towards the bottom right.