• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Colors

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just an idea to vary the amount of color choices for pets out there.
Take the Leather Dye tub, which lets you dye leather ore color and a few other basic ones. Change the coding on it, so it works for pets. We would get new pet colors, and our sanity would be safe from neon wars.

S

Shanna

It's a cute idea... But so much for Cu farming for nice colors with good resists. That, for some, is a profitable pass time.

Also... "Dye" pets, sounds like animal cruelty :sad3:

Ah, reminds me of the playing Neopets, where you could "paint" your pet.

A

-A-T-L-

I would have to agree with Shanna, its a idea maybe to think about on test shards for fun.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Test center usually has some way to color your pets. Tubs or the "pet air fresheners"

And the answer to this was a resounding NO when the question was asked at the Seattle town hall. They said that they have seen what happens on test center. I thought GrimmOmen was going to choke when the question was asked.

I personally think UO already looks like none of us passed kindergarden fingerpainting. The eyesores of colors out there make us rejects from the crayola factory. A few more natural hues in some of the pets would be nice, but we don't need a tub for that.