• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Collecting (the wee ones)

I

InkTank

Well, with the announcement of the new pet system that will free up bank space, my measely 12 pet collection had blossomed to 45. You can see my collection here:

http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profile.asp?user=ryshat#col

Warcraftpets is a GREAT site for pet news and tracking.

However, some of the harder to attain pets are the loot card or event cards (Blizzcons, WWI, etc.)

If anyone has a Tyrel or Murky pet (the small murloc pet from Blizzcon 05) card that I can redeem, I'd be willing to pay or even trade for original artwork or something commissioned.

D

DirtyLilSecret

I don't have one, but I wish you luck in obtaining one. :)

I am a pet collector too, but I only have 40. I can't get anymore til the patch comes out, due to inventory restraints (Curse you, Soul Shards).