• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Bonding Not Working?

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried to bond my swampies again last night as it has been 10 days now and nothing. Anyone else?

C

Connor_Graham

Are you sure you fed it before putting it into the stables? I've forgotten to do that myself a few times.

D

Devil_Woman

Are you sure you fed it before putting it into the stables? I've forgotten to do that myself a few times.
Worse than that, an alliance-mate gave me a couple of cu sidhes about three weeks ago. Fed them before I stabled them then a week later, when they failed to bond, I discovered I'd fed them the wrong food! I had dropped meat on them instead of fruit and never even noticed I hadn't gotten the "your pet looks happier" message. Who would expect a dog to be a vegetarian?

J

jelinidas

My last two greaters each took 14 days. They were both fed on day one. I know they were fed on day one.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In addition there is a thread on this in the Tamers Forum.

When it was first reported I tamed a Reptalon(sp), because I wanted one and to see if there was an issue .

That was on the 4th of Sept and it is still not bonded.

I tamed an Upgrade Sky Blue Cu on the 5th and that is still not bonded either.

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was told on uo forums to page a GM. One guy paged a GM and they fixed it for them. Worth a shot then?:cursing:

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I experienced similiar issues when Greater Dragons were first introduced. On two accounts it took over 10 days for the bonding process to take place.

L

love2winalot

If i was a Dog, and YOU, tried to feed me fruit, one of us would be dead right now, hehehe

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got my first greater dragon last week (8 days ago) and it bonded just fine with me today.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the "Token Reptalon" Bonded last night, 14 days after it was tamed.

I will see if the Cu bonds this evening.

It didnt this morning but shouldn't have if it is going to take 14 days.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the Cu was due to Bond some time Friday Night. I did not wait it out until midnight.

This morning the Cu did Bond, so I will assume, like the Token Reptalon, it bonded in 2 weeks not 1 week.

While I doubt this was an intentional change to the Bonding process, I will say this, IF IT WERE, then it would be, in my opinion, a very pointless change, that would be more punishment than anything else and would do nothing to address issues raised by some posters.