• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet bonding gate on Test Center does not work

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Bleak @Kyronix please fix the pet bonding gate so that it makes unbonded pets bonded, every time, which it is not doing now.

Instead I get the message
"You have already used an advancement gate OR your character has not existed for at least three hours!"

Why is there this exception? I don't think either of those cases applies to me anyhow. This is Test Center. Let me have my pet bonded.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oops, didn't know that feeding was a requirement of using the gate (which would have been a better message than the one I got, right? Would have been nice to see "Now feedest thou thy pet!" instead of the line quoted above).

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya who knows what goes through the devs heads when the design stuff.