• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet battles: special color frost spider

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some time in February. Tame one ASAP so you can bond it and have time for training.

... and before you do something stupid, run a test on Test Center. On Baja I lost my triceratops, frost dragon, and dragon turtle hatchling because I was stupid.

For my newer dragon turtle, I tested the training on Test Center, which is good, because through training I made Turkle on Test Center into the most worthless dragon turtle ever. Learning from these misadventures, I think Turkle on Baja is going to shape up to be almost useful. (I added Mysticism... and then she didn't do magery spells any more. So I added magery mastery -- and then she didn't do mysticism any more, and didn't do some of the magery spells either.)

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
... and I just found out that most of the schools of magic available to the frost spider are incompatible with special moves.