• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Pet bars

W

Wolfways

Anyone else having trouble with the pet bars at the side of the screen?

On mine the shaded background only comes down to cover the first name and the very top of the second.
Only these two pets are clickable.

W

Wolfways

You mean you can adjust the size?
I can't do anything except drag the box around and use the arrow to hide/show the pet bars.
The background area only fully covers the first pet name and has a border at the top and sides but not the bottom.

Also i can click on the top pet name (which still highlights the name :cursing:) but when i try to click on any other name i click on whatever is in the game window behind it, as if the name wasn't there at all.

W

Wolfways

Could someone post a screenshot of the SA pet bars please?
I have a feeling mine are bugged but don't seem to be able to find a single SA screenshot with pet bars in it anywhere.

W

Wolfways

Just finished installing SA on my wifes pc and the pet bars are exactly the same as mine...completely useless :(

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This happened to me twice so far. I summoned 5 pixies and I couldn't click on the bottom 3 I think, to rename.
One time, I had two summons and I couldn't unstick the petbar window from my mouse no matter what. Hitting CTR- R to reset the UI worked.

W

Wolfways

Tried Ctrl+r but it didn't change.

Umm, i have no idea how to post a screenshot.
I uploaded a pic from my pc and i know it's somewhere because some of the bar in the manage attachments window went red...but i have no idea where, and when i click the arrow next to the attachments icon it just opens the manage attachments window again :dunce:

W

Wolfways

From latest patch notes
"The Pet Window will now display multiple pets properly."

Hopefully this will fix my problem :)