• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Bar Colors

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something seems a bit messed up with life bars of pets that belong to guilded tamers. I've noticed that when one of my tamers that is in a guild tames an animal, the animal's life bar immediately turns green. Used to be that it turned blue and wouldn't turn green until I told the animal to guard or to kill.

Has anyone else noticed this? I haven't had a chance yet to test whether it's possible to make a "guilded" pet's bar turn blue or whether this change has any other implications. I know if you have two pets killing something, occasionally pet #2 stops killing if the monster invizzes and then pet #2's bar turns blue. It was a handy way to tell that pet is no longer doing any damage, since you can't always associate the damage numbers flying through the air with a particular pet. Same thing applied when doing a peerless. You would have all the pets' bars up and could tell if someone else's pet stopped doing damage because the pet's bar would go from green to blue (assuming you were in the same guild). Not sure this is still going to happen.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

I think in the last publish (yesterday) they made it so that pet noto updates immediately, though theres probably some bugs with it.

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen pets turn grey for absolutly no reason lately *shrugs shoulders* just another UO bug.
And people wonder why freeshards are so popular.

A

Asmodai

randomly everytime ive freshly tamed a new beetle and got off it for more than two minutes. it's randomly vanished (three times now!!). i actually saw it happen and it basically attacked something invisible and got guardwhacked by some invisible guards.. what gives??

wasnt gonna mention it but thought it might have something to do with this?