• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet air fresheners

D

dragonthorn

I hope this is a joke item that will not be implemented.
Also had a fun time trying to tame a cu sidhe on tc1 while a greifer waited for me to attempt to tame a cu sidhe and fired off spells as i did so, invising and watching him die to his own misdoings made my day as the cu took revenge on him and then let me tame it on the first try after the nogooder had been eaten. Anyway these air fresheners can color any tamed pet a player owns. It will only increase the amount of bank sitters imo.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
pet air fresheners are just on Test center

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nopeeeeeeeee. They've been on Test Center for quite a few years just for the heck of it, coming in glacial/plain/light black/red/green. The Devs took a poll and wanted feedback about possible having them on Prodo shards, but they recieved a lot of negatives and quickly changed there minds. :heart:

G

Gelf

Actually i was the hues/art that peep didn't like, not the idea of changing there pets color