• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Personal Bless Deed Lost on Great Lakes...

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
over the thanksgiving weekend on the shard of great lakes i sold:
1) Grannys Cookbook and xfer token
2) Daimyo's Helm(imbued with 8 stam)
i think i may have blessed one of these two items with my personal bless deed! ACK!! i have looked everywhere and this is a last resort. the name on the bless deed is "Monster Joe" if by chance you bought one of these items over that thanksgiving weekend on GL and it is blessed for Monster Joe....PLEASE, PLEASE pm me!! i would love to have it back! thanks a ton!

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: i may have made a terrible mistake...

You need to re-title this and also put [Great Lakes] on it so people from that shard will know to look.

Uhall and traders hall, if the MODs will allow it...

Couldn't imagine they wouldn't..

I hope you find it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: i may have made a terrible mistake...

Post on Great Lakes Shard board with
the title: 'Personal bless deed lost - Monster Joe'
text: 'Bless deed may have been attached to 1) Grannys Cookbook
2) Daimyo's Helm(imbued with 8 stam). Did you buy it?'

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i changed the post. and no...i sold the helm. had the bless deed on my staff but i seem to remember unblessing it for one reason or another. i was carring around those two items because i was tring to sell them...now my deed is gone. i just hope i get lucky. thanks for the advice on changing the title of the post...it makes much more sense!!

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Luck Igg I hope you find it! Perhaps on the shard you lost it on spam Luna bank as well, and general chat there.