• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Personal bless + character transfer?

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I seem to remember (I could be wrong) that when character transfers were first put in place, that if you transferred with a personal blessed item, when you arrived at the destination shard, you would end up with the item and the deed. Is this the case? I ask because I might be transferring with an item blessed by a deleted character, and I would love to be able to insure the item.
Thanks

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL great, leave it to me to ask a transfer question the week after all the people who do transfers are banned.....

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it is blessed with a PBD it does not matter who blessed it, it can still be insured by anyone. My IR's are blessed and insured by me.