• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Persistence...

G

Well after three lousy IDOCs on two different shards I settle in for my last of the day and there is no one around, I will have the last empty plot all to myself. It falls and there are a few boxes so I commence to sort and what do I find......

Sweet a Valentines Day Bag, pop it open and......

It is not exactly right it has 5 cards all from Chunli and only 3 candies, but that can be corrected, as I have plenty of pieces of candy. Now the observant of you might have noticed two whispering roses......

Is that just not a sweet find!!

G

Boy am I glad you posted this. I'm currently working on putting together a bunch of gift bags/boxes, and that Valentines bag is one them. Questions are, were there 5 cards and 5 candies? Also, were the cards all named the same according to the person receiving them? I also assume the whispering rose should have the same name as the cards and receiving person, and the extra rose is just that, extra? I also notice 4 bottles of wine, which hue are supposed to be there and should there be only 2, as such is the case with the flutes? Sorry for the many questions, and thanks in advance.

G

Actually it is supposed to be--at least according to the Holiday Collectable thread at the top-- 5 Candies random and 4 Cards..the cards are all supposed to be from the same person. So in the 97 bag should be:

5 Candies
4 Cards
2 Champagne Flutes
and I believe only one bottle of Pink Champagne so 12 Items in the bag.

The Following year is when the Whispering Roses were given out along with 2 bottles of Champagne. That is what makes the Rose even more special it is from the following year and still the same name so a very nice set for display. This is my second complete Valentines day bag. The first I just recently bought on Atlantic and was cool because of who the cards were from Obi Wan Kenobi.

Oh now the find gets even better because I found a 5th year Cloak and 4th year Robe, as well as a white 2006 Xmas Card!

G

It should be five candies, five cards, two flutes, and a bottle of pink champagne, to make a full bag. I currently have about 10 of them on baja I'm slowly selling off. BTW if you get a really good name you can sell it for more.