• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] per patch cu sidhe

B

bumper4

buying prepatch cu sidhe on catskills transfers possible ,show me what ya got and ill make an offer!!!!!

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
buying prepatch cu sidhe on catskills transfers possible ,show me what ya got and ill make an offer!!!!!
I've got about 4 Cu Sidhes from back in 2006 on another account... I'm not sure if they would be what your looking for or not.

B

bumper4

nice, get the stats together for me and let me know. ill see if they will work. thank you very much.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there specific stats that I need to have on the cu sidhes? They are on a deactivated acct and i'd have to reactivate the account just to check... They are all from 2006 or earlier though but I never used any kind of bug when taming. I believe I Just tamed them. What exactly are you looking for in a pre patch cu so that I can determine if I have one or not... Are you trying to get one thats HP Bugged (over 600 hp), one thats got more stam and less hp, or one that is like super fast for pvping? Let me know what it is your after so I can determine if I have that before activating my account.

EDIT: Forgot to mention all these cu sidhes are already on catskills, the tamer on that acct was on cats when it deactivated.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some on Lake Superior if you don't mind transfering for them.

B

bumper4

yes i need a cu with higher stamina than dex, most of them also have over 600 hits because they are pre patch. so the higher dex makes them fast that is what i am looking for.

B

bumper4

OMNIUS,
I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED IN THE CU'S AND WOULD BE WILLING TO XFER. PLEASE GET SOME SCREEN SHOTS OF THE STATS SO I CAN MAKE U AN OFFER BEFORE XFERING .

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only the gray one is trained, though I didnt train resist on it yet.

B

bumper4

omnius,
im interested in the one lable bronze cu , 620 hp , would u take 50 mil? and ill xfer over to get it.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
His is nice, but you do realize his only has +16 stam i think?

T

Tinsil

No. There are two variations of what people call prepatch for Cus.

One is the ultra-speed bugged ones done through an elaborate exploit. The other are ones that are bugged by like weakening, clumsying them and such so that due to how it works on %s you end up with more stamina, etc.