• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

People Looking for a Guild

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been noticing a few posts of people looking for a guild, so I figure I put the one I am in in thier minds and try to tell alittle about it.
The Town of Yew (Yew) was formed in 1998 by several people of other guilds or organizations to form a town government aswell other things.
Over ther years as the game changed, we had to adjust aswell and wider our horizons.

There is some rp within the guild, little pvp at times, hunting, fishing, champ spawns, and whatever else someone wishes to do.

The main goal for this guild/organization is to just help people or try to make the yew area a better place. We do hold events a few times a year within the town or in other places around the world.
We try to come up with original ideas to try out in the game aswell.. (a member is working on an interactive mystery scene play atm)

It is a small group now adays but everyone is mature, no drama, and we all treat eachother as a family. When we do get together to hunt pirates or do something someone wishs' to do, everyone tends to get together and does it. There is no little groups or such within us as larger guilds tend to have at times. Though few times, things will be slow and no one will be online except in the alliance chat which we have Clan Moor, and TWT which is always helpful aswell.

If your interested, try to contact me via this post and I will try to check stratics more often. We are not formal, your welcome to join, check things out till you find a new home also.