• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Peerless Weapon Choice

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two questions for the sampires out there. I should have clarified - when you are soloing a peerless.

1) When your are fighting a peerless, do you use a weapon with armor ignore / double strike (i.e. bladed staff or double axe) or a weapon with feint (i.e. diasho)?
2) Do you rely on honor as your "slayer" and free up your weapon for an additional property or use a weapon with slayer property?

Last edited:

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. That all depends on the resists of the munster, as far as the double axe/bladed staff is concerned.

2. If the munster has a slayer, I'll imbue a slayer on the wpn or have it on my talisman. Sometimes, you won't get the honor off, due to being in a group or the munster will bless itself. I imagine if you REALLY wanted to, you could make one with a slayer and one without.