• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Peerless Hunting

• Thread starter Sysaro Rakshasa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sysaro Rakshasa

I am a returning player planning to stay for the long haul this time, I'm tired of loosing all my stuff. I am looking for players who know how to do the peerless bosses as I have never done them. I highly doubt that I can solo them so I want to try to start a weekly or monthly group where we can do a different boss each time. My ICQ # is 24226226. Thanks

K

kalzaketh

speaking, only for myself, I can say the most profitable could be the dreadhorn peerless boss, astrong preperation would be lots of orange petals the dreadhorn itself gives off adeadly poison field paroxymus is atrial getting the keys.