• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Peacing and the stat penalty

S

Solus

just want to confirm what the stat penalty is on a pet if you peace it during tame. Instead of honoring.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is news to me as I have never heard of any penalty being applied on a Peaced Mob being Tamed.

I new there was some issue with Paralyze but ....

And I have never seen a penalty on any Greater Dragon, Hiryu, Cu, Rune Beetle, Dread War Horse that I have tamed.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is only a penalty when you para tame a pet, where you'll lose 14% off skills instead of the normal 10%. Barding pets has no effect on their final skill levels.

Wenchy

S

Solus

Thank goodness. Someone just told me I should drop my 120 peace that took me a while to get because it drops stats like paralyze. Good to know I can keep my current peacetaming method and still get good pets.

Y

YuriGaDaisukiDa

hmm, I never really used peace for taming. I use it to protect my pets, so I dont need, vet, and so I can use packs.

Doesnt work on 160 monters though.

As far as taming, I used to use honor, but now that im on siege, I use my faction ability to make monsters ignore me.