• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Peace/Disco Archer

Deadly Serious

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Been playing with templates for a long time now but have fallen for this one.

120 Music
120 Peace
80 Discord (Flick on Jewels and Mark for 120 then flick off)
100 Archery (+HH=120)
90 Tactics
95 Med (+Jewels to anywhere over 100)
105 Chiv (+15 Jewels)

FC 3 (Jewels+Weapon)
FCR 3 (on alchemical devastation arms) (I feel that 3 is fine atm, i waiting on something nice from shame :p )
LMC 38 (Enough for low cost chiv spells plus u i don't need to spam weapon skills)
HCI 43 (including Divine Fury)
DI 100% (including DF)
MR 14 (I got this for the upkeep of songs, Resilence bumps my MR to 30 but haven't maxed music/peace yet to see how much with the MED + upkeep my mana goes up by)
DCI 13 (including DF) (I'm not sure i care about this because i feel that with peace i'm too safe)

I've been able to do the easy spawns with my friends with super control and nice damage output to decent targets but am lacking in the AoE area on the low spawns but i don't mind working hard and using a magical shortbow with hit area and chain lightning weapon skill.

I just want to know really if this is a template i could go rocking with on my own into places i haven't been before because i've only done Serado, Rikktor and the demon champ spawn (forgot name, its in stygian abyss) so far and these i'd say are pretty easy, solo i'd say the demon one would be a bit of a struggle.

I seem to be able to easily control and damage things and aoe stop then quick heal/curse remove but if somebody with solo experience can just let me know their feelings on this that would be much appreciated! :)

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
for the aoe, you should be able to use a magical shortbow, or improve your casting for holy lights.

i'd also recommend getting 100 real disco if you can for the lmc bonus u get on songs. cool temp so far though, kind of intriguing.

Deadly Serious

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
wearing an orni of magi would kill me because i love the loot from shame and jewels offer some much variety, not pleased at the only way to achieve FC4 is to ornament, not funny :p

I agree that improve on the bonus would be an option because i was even thinking of getting discord higher so i could use it but its just a pain tbh, 20 more points would add +1 regen to resilience, 30 +2, 40+ 3+. Its not worth the hassle imo but i was dreaming of switching bard masteries for things that are too easy for me, like a chaos vortex with 20k+ HP.