• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC - White Daemon Bone Legs

L

Lady Buttercup

I just sold a chest piece for 15k at an auction. Chessy shard though. I have a bunch of them

G

I honestly can't remember if its pieces or a whole suit that went for 1 mill in some thread I read a while ago, I *think* pieces, tho of course the helm would go for quite a bit more than any other piece.

L

Lady Buttercup

yes, the ones i sold at an auction says
Bone Armor
weight 6 stones
Daemon Bone
then the resists.

Looks like a normal color bone chest piece.
Sold it at an auction tonight for 15k.
I remember getting a lot of these from meer mages when the mages first started spawning bone armor.
I got another chest piece that i will sell on chessy if someone wants it....not worth 1 million if you ask me!

G

I'm currently paying a mil for the Helm myself on GL, got all the others at under 75k. Two were idoc, and 25 and 50 respectively.

G

I've seen the pieces other than the helm sold quite cheaply as well. Certainly under 100k. Sorry Steve.

I

imported_BoneDaddy

Careful you dont end up buying a bleached piece of regular demon armor.

G

Careful you dont end up buying a bleached piece of regular demon armor.
--------------

how would one tell if the regular red ones have been bleached??

J

JuicyFruit

FYI - Red bone armor says "Daemon Bone Armor" in yellow for title.

White bone armor says "Bone Armor" in yellow for the title and then in
the description under weight it says "Daemon Bone".

So if it is white and has a title "Daemon Bone Armor" it would be a bleached red one.

I knew collecting all them from the meers would be good for something, I prob got 3 - 4 full sets and alot of pieces. Might start throwing these out in luna on my vendor (not sure about helms tho, lol, they make the complete sets

G

Ive had all the pieces sitting at 125k (no helm) in luna on atlantic. Must of sat there 2 months.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well guy got me on that one. Was not sure of price. owe well. I got brimstone for 2m and then bunch of potted trees for about 2/3 what they are worth. Ill make my money back out of it.