• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC Vet reward robes missing resists

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Valorite Robe and a golden robe both missing the resists on tehm can i get a PC please

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone?
Valorite Vet Reward Robe missing the +3 physical resist
Golden Vet Reward Robe missing the +3 physical resist

K

Kurgan

Do you have a pic of them. As people can make the same colors with a bugged leather tub. Bring on the pics please...

S

Sorcon Gartius

I've seen quite a few of the ones w/ the missing resists. They bring 5 mil for the Val's...probably 3 or so for the Goldens

G

Do they actually say A Valorite Robe and show that its a reward or is it just a plain robe val colored

K

Kurgan

That would be my question. As anyone can make a Val colored robe..

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do the pictures make it easier to determine, i am sure they are a rare or atleast a oddity missing teh resists

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
onmy figureing there woudl be more of the 3rd year ones floating around and less of teh golden being a lesser year, i believe there was a short period that they spawned without the resists, and as in the day folks showing off how old the account was by wearing teh robes. Golden being a lesser chosen reward at the time i am sure there are alot fewer golden robes than there are valorite, not sure if it can be confirmed but it seems logical that the golden one would hold more value being as there is less of them.

anyone help with prices?

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if I remember they still have resist when you put it on just don't show it in name. With that said I would guess it's bugged like Sandals that are blessed and somehow lose the blessed tag, guess that would work with resist also.