• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC these pieces please

• Thread starter imported_PrimalFear
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_PrimalFear

I am looking for a price check on the following items on the Atlantic shard:

Ornate axe
Hit stamina leech 28
hit lightning 42
hit mana leech 49
ssi 20
di 32

Ornate axe
hit stamina leech 44
hit lower defense 38
dci 15
ssi 30

Ornate axe
mage weapon -21
hit mana leech 63
hit lower defense 44
hit lower attack 44
ssi 25

Barbed Sleeves
mana increase 6
mana regen 1
phys 10
fire 6
cold 20
poison 22
energy 21

bracelet
taming 13
lmc 7
spell damage inc 9
lrc 20

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I've noticed, if a weap doesn't have both DI and SSI at 25/30%, it's really difficult to sell.
That puts all the ones in your list in the 10/50k price range, except for the first one which you could probably sell for quite a bit more, if you find the right customer.

As for the barbed sleeves it's hard to say, but I see some with similar stats on vendors for anywhere between 100 and 500K I'd say, the price varies widely.

Same thing for the bracelet, if someone needs exactly those mods and intensities he might consider paying quite a lot, but you find tons of bracelets on vendors - for all sorts of prices.