• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC Thatched roof cottage mini house deed

G

just wanting a price check on a thatched roof cottage mini house deed. Tried doing a search to see what they had sold for but no luck.
Yes this item is on Oceania
but I would quite like to know a ball park figure even though you'll invariably be on a different shard.

G

Well if that's the case I guess I'll just keep it. Thought it might be worth more than that since it's supposed to be the rarest of them.

G

Not sure if its the rarest, I know keeps and castles go for more, but that may just be because of their size.

G

I got 3m for mine.
I heard after I sold it I could have gotten 6
I've been feeling crappy since then! So I am glad to hear someone say it's worth 1 LOL

G

Don't you love it when people tell you that stuff after the fact?

I've sold one for 1 and one for just under it before, I think I still have a couple left. If the OP can get more, more power to em. Need more people to pipe up with price checks tho!

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's one on Great Lakes for sale on UO Auction right now for 5 million with a Buy Now of 6 million, with no bids.

I think 3 million would be about right.

I

imported_DmaninUO

yep, 3m is about right - been offered that for mine, Most I been offered for any is 10m for a castle deed - person needed it for a complete set.