• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pc please

I

Immotep

I have a Pumice stone. I don't know where it came from to begin with. It looks like one of the old moonstones. I also have a statue of Dupre and one of Blackthorn. Are either of these rare and what are they going for. Im in legends btw. Thank you so much for your time.

I

Immotep

Grrrr someone at the bank just told me that Pumice was something that been duped. Let really erks me!!!!! I know mine is old. I can't stand it when ppl do crap like that!!!!!!!!! Anyway, does anyone know anything about the statues? Thanks again.

G

pumice was unfortunatley duped, but still sells for about 500k-1m, sometimes as much as 2m, but rarely.

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pumice was obtained in huge numbers from an old NPC glitch. If your pumice is anything other than grey it is from a bug to begin with. Even if it is grey it probably was duplicated with this bug (this is going back many years, nothing recent)

It's never been an item in great demand so I doubt there would be much profit in duplicating it, compared to other things.

Wyatt of Catskills, retired

G

They sell at around 1.5 mil on baja....and ya know how cheap Bajans are...so I'd say go for that.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They sell for 500-750k on Sonoma. I had one on vendor sit for 3 weeks at 500k. Not a high demand item.

G

I got to say sorry to Baja being cheap then...sold 2 at 1.5 per...but they were the grey ones.