• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pc PLEASE

O

originian

Looking for pricing on the following

Official Legends Tartan Kilt
Single Malt Whiskey
Complete Mini House deed set with all rares.
Also a 3/1 Bracelet with 15HCI and some enhance pots {i think 5}

any help would be appreciated

G

I know one of the kilts sold for around 50m some months past, and unless its since sold there was another for sale on the rares forum with I believe a buyout of 100m.

S

Sorcon Gartius

I let Alec Moontree have the Tartan kilt for about 50-100 Equiv. I think he has a 100m offer currently.

Single Malt Whiskey is around 25-30 or more, depending on who wants it. There were like 10-15 given out on Legends, and most of the major rare collectors have gotten it.

Send me a PM if you're interested in parting w/ em... Or just IM me at SorconGartius.

G

I was mistaken, the buyout on the one i was refering to is 150m not 100m, and the high bid is 75m, as to the one that sold for 50, im pretty sure thats what it sold for, but it couldve been higher.

Orc39

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This guy was Suck,after we agreed the deal about the whiskey,so i transfered my char with gold to origin,but then no more contact from him any more.
Finally i heard Manticore bought the whiskey from him.
I know this kind suck seller was all around in uo,just sharing and anyone becarefull if u will be has deal with him

O

originian

<blockquote><hr>

This guy was Suck,after we agreed the deal about the whiskey,so i transfered my char with gold to origin,but then no more contact from him any more.
Finally i heard Manticore bought the whiskey from him.
I know this kind suck seller was all around in uo,just sharing and anyone becarefull if u will be has deal with him

[/ QUOTE ]

Orc I waited 3 days from the ICQ i sent you and no reply. I had a better offer from Manticore so i took it on the whiskey

As far as the kilt I sold it to sorocan on Legends in a rather hefty trade deal. You can ask him how it went. Very well infact i transferred to and from his shard to deliver. with no faults

not my fault I didnt hear from you for 3 days so lets try to not ruin my trading rep ok thanks

Orc39

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There have no 3days like u said,i have checked ICQ history!

SO suck and lier.ok nm

G

I havent seen either of yr icq histories, but I know from personal experience that my ICQ doesnt usually work properly and that if I don't add someone as a friend I wont recieve all the messages they send me. Sometimes I wont get any messages from them, some times i get them sporadically, and I'll recieve a few, then there will be a gap in the middle of the conversation, then it will start again.

Possibly this is what happened here.