PC please on an odd item

• Thread starter Lady_Shadow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
L

Lady_Shadow

Player crafted studded bustier, but when you mouse over it, it says "Shadow Iron Studded Bustier" and it is Shadow iron colored.
I have one on Great Lakes and two on Baja. One of them on Baja has strength charges too and is not player crafted. they both have 100% durability.... so it is an old item.
Would take me a bit to find it on Great Lakes, as there are a few bank boxes and blue bugs I have to go through.

Thanks

G

I vaguely recall some item of that nature going for around 10m at auction, or maybe was sold individually for that. This would have been at least a year ago, probably longer.

I have a verite something or other on baja. These items are from some AoS conversion, if you had armor pieces dyed particular hues that happened to match the same hue as ingot made items, it would rename the color to the ingot name. It was some conversion thing, so you couldn't make any after the fact, you just had to happen to have the right dyed pieces. Not sure if every piece got converted, I don't think there are too many out there.

K

Kurgan

I have a few female armour leather pieces that read Verite in the title..